You are invited to become a member of the leading hay association in the Pacific Northwest. During the next year, as a member of the Washington State Hay Growers Association, you will receive:
- Access to list Hay For Sale - No Cost to Members
- Newsletters supplying you with facts, figures and support needed to grow, harvest and market hay.
- Access to research information and support. The WSHGA works closely with Washington State University Extension specialists so members can get the most current production information and access to the latest alfalfa variety trail information from the WSU research farms in Pasco and Othello, WA.
- Complimentary listing in the Membership Directory both online and in the printed directory. This is a major publication, which will be distributed to over 1,000 dairies, feedlots, hay exporters and large ranches in the Pacific Northwest. Only WSHGA members and associate members are listed in the directory.
- The opportunity to attend our Annual Convention and Trade Show held each January at discounted member rates.
- Local and statewide Hay King Contests
These are just a few of the benefits that you will receive as a member of the Washington State Hay Growers Association. Just remember that as a member of the Washington State Hay Growers Association, we speak as the voice for the Washington forage industry and represents you the hay grower on state and national issues.
To join or renew, complete our online application - it's easy!
You can also renew an existing membership online, too!